UNITED STATE OF AMERICA
Immigrant Investor Program (EB5)
Mexico, Canada, Belize, Bahamas
US Dollar (USD)
155 Visa-Free Countries are there
Experience the American Dream for yourself and move to the U.S., a social mixture with a flourishing economy, an abundance of chances, and one of the most elevated ways of life anyplace on the globe.
Eligibility and Conditions
Candidates must meet the majority of the accompanying prerequisites to be qualified for the program:
- Be no less than 21 years old.
- Show legitimate wellspring of advantages and subsidies.
- Invest in “for benefit” new plug endeavor.
- Create or protect no less than 10 all day occupations for qualifying U.S. laborers within two years.
- Create or protect either immediate or backhanded occupations.
- Choose from one of the accessible speculation choices.
There two venture choices inside the USA EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program:
1. Formation of another U.S. business endeavor
To be qualified for this venture choice, the candidate must meet the accompanying criteria:
- Make a speculation of U.S.$1 million out of another business venture, or the U.S.$500,000 if that endeavor is in a Targeted Commercial Employment territory (TEA), which incorporates provincial zones or zones with joblessness of no less than 150 percent that of the national normal.
- Create all-day work for no less than 10 qualified U.S. laborers, who must be immediate representatives of the business endeavor.
- Actively deal with the everyday exercises as well as strategy detailing of the endeavor.
2. Put resources into a territorial focus
Territorial focuses are speculation openings that have been pre-endorsed by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). To be qualified for this speculation alternative, the candidate must meet the accompanying criteria:
- Make a speculation of U.S.$500,000.
- The endeavor must make all day work for no less than 10 qualified U.S. laborers, where backhanded work is allowed.
- Active administration of the undertaking isn’t required.
At first, the candidate gets restrictive residency for a long time (contingent green card). An application must be made to evacuate these conditions previously the two years are up. It is crucial to get the timings to amend.
On the off chance that you are a non-contingent Green Card holder for no less than five years, you can apply for naturalization on the off chance that you meet the accompanying necessities:
- Be 18 years or more established.
- Have lived inside the state, or USCIS region with purview over your place of living arrangement, for no less than three months before the application.
- Have nonstop living arrangement in the U.S. as a Green Card holder for no less than five years quickly going before the application.
- Be physically show in the U.S. for no less than 30 months out of the five years (60 months) promptly going before the application.
- Reside persistently inside the U.S. from the date of utilization for naturalization up to the season of naturalization.
- Be ready to peruse, compose and communicate in English, and have learning and a comprehension of U.S. history and government (civics).
- Be a man of good character, with regards to the standards of the Constitution of the United States, and very much arranged to the great request and bliss of the United States amid every single pertinent period under the law.
Business undertaking implies any revenue driven movement framed for the continuous lead of legitimate business including, however not restricted to:
- A sole proprietorship.
- Partnership (regardless of whether constrained or general).
- Holding organization.
- Joint wander.
- Business trust or other substance, which might be open or exclusive.
This definition incorporates a business venture comprising of a holding organization and its entirely possessed auxiliaries, gave that each such backup is occupied with a revenue driven movement shaped for the continuous lead of a legitimate business.
Note: This definition does exclude non-commercial movement, for example, owning and working in an individual home.
- Create or safeguard no less than 10 all day employments for qualifying U.S. laborers inside two years (or in specific situations, inside a sensible time after the two-year time frame) of the outsider financial specialist’s admission to the United States as a Conditional Permanent Resident
- Create or safeguard either immediate or backhanded occupations
- Direct occupations are real identifiable employments for qualified representatives situated inside the business venture into which the EB-5 financial specialist has specifically contributed his or her capital.
- Indirect employment is those occupations appeared to have been made correspondingly or because of capital put resources into a business venture partnered with a provincial focus by an EB-5 financial specialist. An outside speculator may just utilize the circuitous activity count if subsidiary with a provincial focus.
Note: Investors may just be credited with safeguarding employment in a pained business.
An agitated business is an undertaking that has been in presence for no less than two years and has brought about a net misfortune amid the 12-or two year time span before the need date on the foreigner financial specialist’s Form I-526. The misfortune for this period must be no less than 20 percent of the beset business’ total assets before the misfortune. For reasons for deciding if the disturbed business has been in presence for a long time, successors in enthusiasm to the harried business will be regarded to have been in presence for indistinguishable timeframe from the business they succeeded.
A qualified worker is a U.S. native, changeless occupant or other outsider approved to work in the United States. The individual might be a restrictive occupant, a shelter, a displaced person, or a man living in the United States under suspension of extradition. This definition does exclude the worker speculator; his or her companion, children, or girls; or any outside country in any non-immigrant status, (for eg., the H-1B) or whichever isn’t approved to work in USA.
All day business implies the work of a qualifying worker by the new advertisement undertaking in a position that requires at least 35 working hours for every week. On account of the Immigrant Investor Pilot Program, “all day business” likewise implies work of a qualifying worker in a position that has been made in a roundabout way from ventures related with the Pilot Program.
Önemli: Bu belgedeki içerikler sadece genel bilgi vermek için yazılmıştır ve yasal veya profesyonel tavsiye saplama amacı yoktur. Bu belgedeki bilgilere güvenmenin neticesinde oluşabilecek kayıplar veya zararlar konusunda doğrudan veya dolaylı bir sorumluluk kabul etmiyoruz. Harekete geçmeden önce burada belirtilen ifadeleri teyit ettirmeleri okuyuculara önerilir; özel durumlarınız için uzman tavsiyeleri gerekebilir. Uygun olduğunuzda bizimle iletişime geçmekten lütfen çekinmeyin. © TELİF HAKKI BİLDİRİMİ: Tamamının veya bir bölümünün yeniden üretimi, AbroadBiz önceden yazılı izni olması haricinde kesinlikle yasaktır.