Important Note About UAE Company Formation
Important Note about Company Incorporation in Dubai
- During incorporation of the company in UAE there is no need to have the shareholders or the directors present physically, and moreover there is no requirement to appoint a local resident.
- The business of a RAK offshore company can be done only internationally and not within UAE.
- The company in RAK which is incorporated in Free Zone cannot deal with the business directly inside UAE instead it should execute through local distributors.
- The retail business of an LLC (main land) is able to carried out only with a local sponsor who should have a 51% of share in your company.
- Incorporation procedure of your company can be lengthy in you are not visiting UAE. It is advised to visit at least once to speed up this process.